Sunday, April 19, 2009

A-Z
(The following lines are dedicated to all Americans and like minded people).

girl is the narrator:

For a long time I've been waiting,

moments spent with you are ruminating.

For a long time I've been doing fantacization,

come ASAP, I wanna get rid of self stimulation.

At foreplay, you booze 2-3 bottles of pint,

you always forget to bring wallet but the mint.

The way you undress me is just amazing,

and then, Oh! splashing chocolate on my almond body n licking.

You are the one who takes very less time to restart,

from head to toe, exploring all A-Z spots is your art.

Let's spend some bed time in our leisure,

I really enjoy the pain accompanied with pleasure.

Your very thought makes me wet,

when would your strokes cause me to sweat?

My love is true but not platonic,

and feelings are real not histrionic.

At last I would say:

There are many guys in the lane,

but it's only you giving me the emotional pain.

I love you and love to being loved by you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Prabs said...

hmmm... interesting, i must say! if i may, i would like to add that those who are passionate towards love making(sex is definitely not the right word to use here, my friend!) will truly understand and enjoy this!
Great work dude... i enjoyed it! :)

10:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome writing dude...simple yet sensual...

8:00 AM  
Blogger Prachi Agarwal said...

So Barjesh the great, is poet now!!!!!!!

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home